1. Go to your student government. It’s usually the Associated Student Body or ASB (middle schools and high schools).
2. Get an application for a starting a club.
This is what you usually need to start an official club:
1. An on-campus advisor (a teacher or faculty member who works at school) and their signature on the application.
2. A minimum number of members. (This is different for each school. )
3. A constitution or a list of rules for your anime club.
4. A budget or how much you think everything will cost in a year.
3. Complete the application and turn it in to your student government.
This is a lot of work. Why get recognized?
Schools give money, venues, and privileges to recognized groups. By becoming recognized, you won’t have to worry about starting from $0 with no base to set your manga on.
Pingback: How to Start an Anime Club | Anime Ascendant
August 29, 2014 at 9:20 pm
Excellent way of explaining, and pleasant piece of writing to obtain facts
about my presentation subject, which i am going to convey in institution of higher education.