1. Go to Student Services. Sometimes, the student government (commonly called Associated Students) also handles student organizations.
2. Get an application for a starting a club/organization.
This is what you usually need to start an official club:
1. An on-campus advisor (a teacher or faculty member who works at school) and their signature on the application.
2. A minimum number of members. (This is different for each school. )
3. A constitution or a list of rules for your anime club.
4. A budget or how much you think everything will cost in a year.
3. Complete the application and turn it in to Student Services.
This is a lot of work. Why get recognized?
Schools give money, venues, and privileges to recognized groups. By becoming recognized, you won’t have to worry about starting from $0 with no base to set your manga on.
Pingback: How to Start an Anime Club | Anime Ascendant